As a small business owner you have more important things to do than to keep your own books. We take care of your books for you, so you can get back to the job of running your business and generating profits.
Each month or quarter we'll do the following things for you:
• Reconcile your bank account
• Generate an income statement
• Generate a balance sheet
• Clean up your general ledger
Reconciling your business banking accounts each month allows us to keep your bank accounts, accounting, and taxes up-to-date.
• Identify lost checks, lost deposits and unauthorized wire transactions.
• Detect and prevent excess/unjustified bank charges and ensure transactions are posted correctly by your bank.
• Detect and prevent embezzlement of funds from within your company.
• Do you know how your business is doing? You can't really know unless all accounts are reconciled and properly accounted for on your financial statements.
• Manage your cash more effectively. Proper management of funds not only saves money, it makes money for you.
• Protect yourself. By timely reconciling and promptly objecting to your bank about any unauthorized, fraudulent or forged checks presented to your bank and paid by that bank, you can relieve your agency of responsibility for the shortfall and transfer the risk to the bank. This reason to reconcile alone should be enough. Crime exists.
• Sleep Better. You will sleep peacefully knowing your bank accounts are reconciled, balanced, and accounted for.
The general ledger is the core of your company's financial records. These records constitute the central "books" of your system. Since every transaction flows through the general ledger, a problem with your general ledger throws off all your books.
Having us review your general ledger system each month allows us to hunt down any discrepancies such as double billings or any unrecorded payments. Then we'll fix the discrepancies so your books are always accurate and kept in tip top shape.